This look was taken right off the Urban Decay's Steal our Looks Page. It's Spring 2010's Alice look.
Eye Close Up:
Lid: Mad Hatter eyeshadow (Dark Brown)
Lower eye: Flipside eyeliner (bright Blue), Alice (Turquoise) eyeshadow, and Midnight Tea Party (light beige) eyeshadow.
How to do the eyes:
1. Using a plush shadow brush, blend Mad Hatter over your lids, extending slightly out of the corners of your eyes.
2. Line 3/4 of the lower rim of your eyes with Flipside Eyeliner. You want to start about 1/4 of the way out from the inner rim and work it out to the outer rim. Extend slightly out of the corners and have it meet just under the Mad Hatter that is on the upper lid.
3. Using an eyeliner brush, trace over the Flipside liner with Alice eyeshadow.
4. Using an eyeliner brush line the bottom inner and outer rim with Midnight Tea Party.
5. Brush your lashes with mascara. I used Benefit Bad Gal Plum instead of a black mascara to make the colors pop out more.
I finished the look with Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing powder on my cheeks and Jill Stuart Lip Lacquer in Red Fox.
This makes for a great party look..though yes I would wear this out as every day makeup lol.
Love and Hugs,