Sunday, June 29, 2008

What Greedy Hands Want: Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette



While I was browsing through Sephora's website tonight, I came across this new eye kit from Too Faced and was instant “OMG I WANT!!!” I love a good smoky eye palette and this seems to have a lot of versatile colors in one place to create the perfect smoky eye every time.

I'm a sucker for a sexy smoky eye and I love Too Faced shadows..and $32 for 9 shadows is a pretty good deal. I haven't been too excited about many Too Faced sets since Christmas, so seeing this was a rush of "Ooooh...pretty new set to get. *_*"

~MC <3


3 comments:

the Muse said...

Hi MC!

Congrats on the blog lovie ;)

Oh me want. When did this come out?!

GASP!

~*MC*~ said...

Thanks for the blog congrats Muse. <3

I assume this new set came out over the last couple days. I stumbled across it while checking out some other Too Faced kits to get as a gift for an upcoming birthday present. XD

alice said...

Dammit, Robin, stop encouraging me to spend money!